BRIOSCHI EFFERVESCENT ANTACID- sodium bicarbonate granule, effervescent
Neobourne Pharma Lp
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• for the relief of heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, and upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Do not take more than the maximum recommended daily dosage (see Directions) in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you • are presently taking a prescription drug; antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs • have a sodium restricted diet
• fully dissolve 5 grams (1 teaspoon) in a 4-6 ounces of water before drinking • do not use more than directed
|Adults and children 12 years and older||One (1 teaspoon) dose each hour||Do not exceed 8 doses in 24 hours|
|Adults 60 years
|One (1 teaspoon) dose each hour||
Do not exceed
4 doses in 24 hours
|Children under 12||Ask a doctor|
• each 6 gram dose contains 280 mg of sodium
• store in a cool dry place
• reseal cap tightly
• do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing
For fast relief of Upset Stomach, Acid Indigestion, Heartburn
NET WEIGHT 8.5 OZ (240 GRAMS)
Manufactured by Doppel Farmaceutici SRL,
Cortemaggiore (PC) Italy
for Neobourne Pharma LP
Brioschi is a registered trademark of
Neobourne Pharma LP.
All rights reserved.
Made in Italy
|BRIOSCHI EFFERVESCENT ANTACID
sodium bicarbonate granule, effervescent
|Labeler - Neobourne Pharma Lp (202909586)|
|Doppel Farmaceutici Srl||447197278||manufacture(69276-200)|